Tuesday, July 25, 2006

shinema!!

Saw this movie almost two weeks ago. IMHO nothing great about it. Though it is/was being touted as a "different" movie from the Madhur Bhandarkar film making stable, it failed to satisfy my expectations. The best and the worst part of the movie is the sleaze. The best part is that it is there and the worst is that it is not much. ;-) In a nutshell it is a "Page 3" in formal attire. About acting, Rajat Kapoor was quite good but Bipasha lacked the firepower that her character required. I think Sushmita Sen would have been fitting there. Kay Kay's talent has been wasted yet again.

Saw the "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest". GREAT would be an uderstatement. Now some people might argue that the first one was better, then let me tell them that I havnt seen it. The story, visually arresting cinematography, special effects and acting of Jonny Depp are the mind-blowing aspects of the film. Some of my friends did not like the abrupt ending of the movie but I really did not care much about it. They also say it isn't as funny as the first one. Anyways, I enjoyed for about more than 2 hours(yes, the movie is long) and hence its was all worth the money spent.




One of the most awaited Bollywood films of the year is "Omkara" and looking at the trailers the expectations have soared pretty high. I hope it does well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.