Monday, July 24, 2006

on the mat and fucked

I just saw it all. Before the imaginations run wild let me clear the air. I am talking about having watched the royal fuck of the foreign minister of Pakistan, Mr Khurshid Kasuri, by the master interviewer Karan Thapar on Devil's Advocate(cnn ibn). LOL. I could not believe that Pakistan had such a foreign minister who could not even answer diplomatically, leave alone being correct and factual. All he could manage was to evade answering the questions posed to him very lousily and blabber rubbish. It must be so embarrasing for the pakistanis to see their foreign minister being stripped naked by the media of a rival country. I will not write much about it because one had to see it to belive me. Evenif you havn't seen it, you can read it here. Though I doubt if reading would be as much fun.

P.S: Karan Thapar Rocks!!!

No comments: