Sunday, March 05, 2006

nothing serious....just a few garbled thoughts

aye sala..abhi abhi..
hua yakeen..ke aag hai..muzhmein kahin..
hui subah..main jal gaya...
suraj ko mein ..nigal gaya..
roobaroo roshni...roobaroo roshni..heyyyy

It is not always that I get addicted to a song as much as I have been to this one.The last instance when something of this sort happened, was I guess after listening to the song Fanaa from Yuva.But I think this time it seems more stronger.And I am loving it.

Some things have kept me amazed and amused around the last fortnight.

The amazing things....
I am amazed about how some guys have way too much luck with girls.This capricorn,who pretends to work in my office but flirts heavily on orkut is a philanderer defined.Though this chic magnet, as some call him, is a mere grad ,very unassuming and down to earth kinda guy, he has become a serious competition to guys with lot more on their resume than his.He does stuff thats weird.His art of scrapping is down right incomprehensible atleast 95% of the time but still sensible chics happen to respond.If someone happens to visit this guy's scrapbook,50% of the time one would find scraps from chics you would lick my ass for and the rest would be envious scraps from useless guys like me.If you are still guessing who this guy is,it is Arvind Shanbag for u.

The amusing things....
I have always enjoyed my way back from work through the forests of Ghodbunder,not just because I am returning home but more so for the cool breeze that blows during the ride.But recently, things have not been this pleasant,primary reason being the small bus that we have been riding in lately.Two adults just cannot manage to sit comfortably in a single seat.But to overcome this,me and my good friend Arvind have had a few tricks up our sleeves.They are pretty simple.Get first up on to the bus,grab a unsited(ya I am getting pretty liberal with words) seat and sit on the outer edge of the same.The next thing you do is "Act".Act as if you've had a real bad day @ work.Strike up a yesteryear actor Manoj Kumarisque pose,just so that everybody else trying to find a seat will pity and think on these lines "Let me not disturb this guy...he seems pretty worked up today".And the next moment you find the poor fellow cooling his ass somewhere else...:D.All this sounds pretty simple yet amusing,and has been successful almost 9 out of 10 times.

Some thoughts about the change in the name of my blog.
I have always nutured something I call as the "Change Mentality".Was contemplating to change the name of my blog to make it sound more appropriate with my personality.Yes Yes, I do have personality that is very much common.The word "Procrastination" defines my sense of being.I am, for the matter of fact an "incurably" disorganized,distracted,hopeless LAZZY BUM...and thats were the new name comes from. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

~Kudos amit..... yu surely have a creativ style..... but i think.. many others wont be able to relate to wat yu said in this blog.. but i loved it.. ! :)

Amit Samant said...

dood..its a personal blog open for public viewin...:D...
..so i give a damn abt "people relating" to it...i write things i like to..