Wednesday, March 22, 2006

i 've some company!!!!

Now I know, why I am still single.
It is not that I am sad or happy @ being one.Just the feeling that one gets when one thinks that, may be the grass is greener on the other side.But I found this piece (@ the bottom) while browsing through OutlookIndia site and its surely left a smug smile on my face.



It is not me but the stats that are responsible for my singleton!!!...:D.
Only time will tell, how long will yours truly belong to the 20(lucky/unlucky) group ?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

why areu so upset at being single..
enjoy it while u can dude..

i've seen ppl change when they get into that.. and most times.. it aint good

(i might change my opinion later in life.. but right now here it is!)

Anonymous said...

unlucky .... :-)

Amit Samant said...

@zoxcleb,
mind u, i knew this cud be the misconception tht ppl might 've after reading this post.
let me put it straight..I am not @ all upset :).
just tht i am a bit envious...hopeful..
i ve been enjoiiiin singledome for 23 yrs now :D....
its high time i get hooked onto someone..;)...rather than saying "angoor khatte"..

@aneeket,
has fortune turned bright for u in the US of A???

Anonymous said...

no it is just tht I realised 'we' are unlucky ...LOL !

Anonymous said...

aneeket.. come clean! ;-)

and yeah samant i see where u coming from on this

Amit Samant said...

@zoxcleb,
??????????????????????????

Anonymous said...

:-)

Anonymous said...

~i can say.... "being single or not being single..guyz wil generally continue to flirt and mingle.."

seeing the brighter side of the shade makes thingz cool down.. :D