Wednesday, February 22, 2006

haze seems to clear up.....

Things have started to happen and I just hope they gain some momentum.

Finally dropped a mail to my AM(Account Manager) asking him for a much needed change.This seems as a very trivial step but a bold one for me.I call this bold just because I know I will be facing a barrage of whats and whys and it was important for me to be very clear on what I am actually seeking.Had a generic discussion on the same in a team meeting today... a one-to-one expected within the next few days.Having spoken out my mind,I am still sad about one fact and it is that, there are a few people I know who choose to remain silent sufferers.I hate when they do not speak out and prefer to remain mum.

I have also decided to start full throttle on CDS preparation.Seems to me a very different exam than the ones that I have given in the past.Need to get some books and stuff.Good old geography,history texts seem to beckon me.Although I anticipate an enriched learning experience, transition from learning programming languages to learning the differences between a fold mountain and volcanic mountain aint gonna be easy.Lets see how it goes.......

Finally, I get a feeling that the 'Career Haze', as I might call it, is clearing up slowly.I hope to see a clear picture soon which is as spotless as a summer sky.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude....I really admire you....not everyone has the courage to speak out.....also what is important is you believe that 'things can change , if we want them to' and what is the crap with 'its been this way all the time and it shall be that way'....there are few who think the way u do......this maybe a small start.....but is a sure start....Kudos to u!

Anonymous said...

hey dude!! good for u.. nice to see u proactively tackle the issue...

and might i say.. good blog :-)

Anonymous said...

Nice to see u blogging..

- Shailesh