Thursday, April 27, 2006

introspection

Does everything I want to do needs to have a REASON?
Isn't "being mere happy" a good REASON to do something?
or
Is it necessary that "being the HAPPIEST" should be the REASON to do that particular thing?
How do I differentiate between "this-is-happy" and "this-is-happiest" ?
I understand that Man has the power to be subjective to be able to differentiate such things, but some "happiest" things then might have just have turned to be "happy" now and viceversa.So how do I come to a conclusion?

How do I accept or absorb when people in my close bracket do not advocate my beliefs? How do I react when they start perceiving me in an incorrect manner?
Should I ignore them or Should I try to reprove and convince them?

These and many more.
Questions.Questions.And more Questions.They keep coming at me perennially, almost everywhere.They dont even leave me when I am in the Loo.

Another question my dear mother recently probed me with.It was part of a conversation which went something like this...
Me:Aai, mi Army chi exam dyaycha vichar karat ahe....(mom,me planning to give an army exam..)
Mother(..with a totally aghast look): Kay??? Kashala??? Armit gelas tar tuzhyashi lagna kon karnar????( what??? why??? who the hell will marry you if you join the Army???? )

One thing is for sure.Even if I happen to find the answers to the numerous questions above, the answer to the last question, asked by my mother, is what I am interested in the most.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

why so melancholic today? why? why? why? yet another question for you :-)

as for the army part.. let me introduce u to my room-mate, R. visit my blog, and get to his...
he was once interested in joining the army.. and even got selected for it certain circumstances made him decide not to go tho.

Amit Samant said...

well..it happens..and may be happens for the good....just waiting for the "good" to occur..:)

abt the army part..i rem u once mentioned tht to me
...would like to talk with tht guy...get him someday while we talk on gtalk

Anonymous said...

that will be difficult considering I dont see him most time :-)

i tell u.. go post his blog.. or mail me, and i'l give u his mail id!

and hope things clear up for u...

Anonymous said...

if this is any consolation - women diiiiig men in uniform! & its not as bad as it sounds...its actually quite an exoctic life..its diff for a year in the army, and then its totally bindas...i have a few pals in the airforce (not army), but, boy, they lead such an awesome life...GO FOR IT!!!

Anonymous said...

I can see the restlessness.....i know man its scary...but also u r glad that it is not going to work for you just because it works for everyone else......
u know what it wont even be tough...it will be different and you will love it! Best of luck!

Amit Samant said...

@zoxcleb,
will do tht..

@aparna,
i shud make my dear mother read ur comment...she ll be pretty happy

and abt the awesome army life..really dnt get ur point der..
i havnt been one of the "army-passionate-kinds"...who probably knows more abt the army than may be even the armymen

just another guy yearnin for a "meaningful career"?

@aneekt,
tks 4 the encouragin wrds...HAVE 2 GIVE A FULL SHOT!!!!

Anonymous said...

well amit restlessness will motivate you to achieve whatever you aim for!!..
Give it the best shot ..hope for the best prepare for the worst and do not care abt wat people have to say!!!

Amit Samant said...

@all commenters,
the only thing tht concerns me is tht with all the unintentional negativity around, i need some positivity from the real world
tks to the blogworld i belong to, i ve some encouragin words to pep me

Anonymous said...

Your going to army for urself, to satisfy urself, why to care abt ppl?
well abt finding a gal, hmhmhm delhi wali koni pan milun jail, that will more than do i suppose......jus kidding