Monday, August 14, 2006

omkara rocks!

Saw the movie last weekend, and I think every frame of this movie was worth the money. Thanks to the immensely talented Vishal Bhardwaj that we get to watch here an adaptation of one of the great plays by some famous English bard(what's in a name I ask? ;)) . So if you are a Hindi movie-goer and appreciate good cinema(which ofcourse doesn't include the chopra-johar clan of movies), go and watch it. It is brilliant.

"bewakoof aur chutiye mein dhaage bhar ka farak hota hain. agar tum ye movie nahi dekhte ho toh fir tum bewakoof aur chutiya, dono kehalaoge.hahahahaha"

Update: There is an excellant review of the movie here by some Bharadwaj Ranjan. I wish someday my writing turns out as lucid and as able in keping-attention as the review written by this guy. Hats Off Mr. Ranjan. Another review here by Falstaff pointing out the negatives as he sees them(I do not completely disagree with Falstaff) .

No comments: