Thursday, January 26, 2006

KaNiWrItEtoo????

!!My first tryst with writing about my thoughts!!..Am I happy or what??...

I have the same feeling as everybody else has on this planet writing their first blog...the feeling my father had when he bought his first house(minus the tensions of having to repay the loan).. It just feels good to have your own space on the web....and for free..:)


I am happy that I made a decision to write(taking decisions is not my forte..I am a libran u see)....my primary inspiration being a few blogs that read in the past few weeks.I have ever been inspired enough to write anything just because I knew that I was a bad writer(my high school teacher once said so).But then it was a different reason to write then(score a grade) and now it is different(uncork my mind).I expect my blog to give me the platform to put forth my thoughts,questions,opinions and seek comments,solutions and rectifications from people.But i will make it a point to not try to "advertise" it as many of my acquaintances do.

I think I am quite a confused indivisual at this juncture of my life.I need to find answers to a lot of questions that crop up now and then.Hence I think blogging might help me vent my thoughts and find answers.
See,I already found the answer to my first question.iKaNwRiTeToO tata..

No comments: